CosmosDB trigger annotation configuration.
- connectionStringSetting string
- databaseName string
- collectionName string
- leaseConnectionStringSetting string?
- leaseDatabaseName string?
- leaseCollectionName string?
- createLeaseCollectionIfNotExists boolean(default true)
- leasesCollectionThroughput int?
- leaseCollectionPrefix string?
- feedPollDelay int?
- leaseAcquireInterval int?
- leaseExpirationInterval int?
- leaseRenewInterval int?
- checkpointFrequency int?
- maxItemsPerInvocation int?
- startFromBeginning boolean?
- preferredLocations string?
The name of the app setting which contains the connection string for CosmosDB account
The database name
The collection name
The name of the app setting which contains the lease connection string
The name of the lease database
The name of the collection used to store leases
The lease collection is automatically created when this is set to true
The request throughput of the lease collection
The prefix of the leases created
The time delay (in milliseconds) in polling a partition for new changes in the feed
The time (in milliseconds) the interval to create a task to check if partitions are distributed evenly
The lease expiration interval in milliseconds
The lease renewal interval in milliseconds
The interval (in milliseconds) between lease checkpoints
The maximum number of items received per function call
Tells the trigger to read changes from the beginning of the collection's change history
A comma-seperated list of regions as preferred locations for geo-replicated database accounts