- AuthError distinctError
- AuthnError distinctError
- AuthzError distinctError
- ConnectionClosureError distinctConnectionError
- ConnectionError distinctError
- Error distinct
- HandshakeTimedOut distinctError
- InvalidContinuationFrameError distinctProtocolError
- InvalidHandshakeError distinctError
- PayloadTooLargeError distinctError
- ProtocolError distinctError
- ReadTimedOutError distinctError
- SslError distinctError
- UpgradeError distinctError
Defines the Auth error types that returned from the client.
Defines the authentication error type that returned from the listener.
Defines the authorization error type that returned from the listener.
Raised during failures in connection closure.
Raised during connection failures.
Represents any error related to the WebSocket module.
Raised when the initial WebSocket handshake timed out.
Raised when an out of order/invalid continuation frame is received.
Raised during the handshake when the WebSocket upgrade fails.
Raised when receiving a frame with a payload exceeding the maximum size.
Raised when the other side breaks the protocol.
Raised when the client read time out reaches.
Raised when the SSL handshake fails.
Raised when the WebSocket upgrade is not accepted.