- AccessDeniedError distinctError
- ConfigurationError distinctError
- ConnectionTimedOutError distinctError
- EofError distinctError
- Error distinct
- FileNotFoundError distinctError
- GenericError distinctError
- TypeMismatchError distinctError
This will get returned due to file permission issues.
This will get returned if there is an invalid configuration.
This will return when connection timed out happen when try to connect to a remote host.
This will get returned if read operations are performed on a channel after it closed.
Represents IO module related errors.
This will get returned if the file is not available in the given file path.
Represents generic IO error. The detail record contains the information related to the error.
This will get returned when there is an mismatch of given type and the expected type.