- Chunking CHUNKING_AUTO | CHUNKING_ALWAYS | CHUNKING_NEVER
Defines the possible values for the chunking configuration in HTTP services and clients.
AUTO: If the payload is less than 8KB, content-length header is set in the outbound request/response,
otherwise chunking header is set in the outbound request/response
ALWAYS: Always set chunking header in the response
NEVER: Never set the chunking header even if the payload is larger than 8KB in the outbound request/response
- CircuitState CB_OPEN_STATE | CB_HALF_OPEN_STATE | CB_CLOSED_STATE
A finite type for modeling the states of the Circuit Breaker. The Circuit Breaker starts in the
If any failure thresholds are exceeded during execution, the circuit trips and goes to the
OPEN state. After
the specified timeout period expires, the circuit goes to the
HALF_OPEN state. If the trial request sent while
HALF_OPEN state succeeds, the circuit goes back to the
- Compression COMPRESSION_AUTO | COMPRESSION_ALWAYS | COMPRESSION_NEVER
Options to compress using gzip or deflate.
AUTO: When service behaves as a HTTP gateway inbound request/response accept-encoding option is set as the
outbound request/response accept-encoding/content-encoding option
ALWAYS: Always set accept-encoding/content-encoding in outbound request/response
NEVER: Never set accept-encoding/content-encoding header in outbound request/response
- HttpOperation HTTP_FORWARD | HTTP_GET | HTTP_POST | HTTP_DELETE | HTTP_OPTIONS | HTTP_PUT | HTTP_PATCH | HTTP_HEAD | HTTP_SUBMIT | HTTP_NONE
Defines the HTTP operations related to circuit breaker, failover and load balancer.
FORWARD: Forward the specified payload
GET: Request a resource
POST: Create a new resource
DELETE: Deletes the specified resource
OPTIONS: Request communication options available
PUT: Replace the target resource
PATCH: Apply partial modification to the resource
HEAD: Identical to
GET but no resource body should be returned
SUBMIT: Submits a http request and returns an HttpFuture object
NONE: No operation should be performed
- LoadBalanceActionError distinct ResiliencyError & error
Represents an error occurred in an remote function of the Load Balance connector.
- StatusCodeResponse Continue | SwitchingProtocols | Ok | Created | Accepted | NonAuthoritativeInformation | NoContent | ResetContent | PartialContent | MultipleChoices | MovedPermanently | Found | SeeOther | NotModified | UseProxy | TemporaryRedirect | PermanentRedirect | BadRequest | Unauthorized | PaymentRequired | Forbidden | NotFound | MethodNotAllowed | NotAcceptable | ProxyAuthenticationRequired | RequestTimeout | Conflict | Gone | LengthRequired | PreconditionFailed | PayloadTooLarge | UriTooLong | UnsupportedMediaType | RangeNotSatisfiable | ExpectationFailed | UpgradeRequired | TooManyRequests | RequestHeaderFieldsTooLarge | InternalServerError | NotImplemented | BadGateway | ServiceUnavailable | GatewayTimeout | HttpVersionNotSupported
Defines the possible status code response record types.
- TargetType typedesc<Response | anydata>
The types of data values that are expected by the HTTP
client to return after the data binding operation.