Client configuration for cookies.
- enabled boolean(default false)
- maxCookiesPerDomain int(default 50)
- maxTotalCookieCount int(default 3000)
- blockThirdPartyCookies boolean(default true)
- persistentCookieHandler PersistentCookieHandler?
User agents provide users with a mechanism for disabling or enabling cookies
Maximum number of cookies per domain, which is 50
Maximum number of total cookies allowed to be stored in cookie store, which is 3000
User can block cookies from third party responses and refuse to send cookies for third party requests, if needed
To manage persistent cookies, users are provided with a mechanism for specifying a persistent cookie store with their own mechanism which references the persistent cookie handler or specifying the CSV persistent cookie handler. If not specified any, only the session cookies are used