- AbortedError distinctError
- AllRetryAttemptsFailed distinctResiliencyError
- AlreadyExistsError distinctError
- CancelledError distinctError
- ClientAuthError distinctError
- DataLossError distinctError
- DataMismatchError distinctError
- DeadlineExceededError distinctError
- Error distinct
- FailedPreconditionError distinctError
- InternalError distinctError
- InvalidArgumentError distinctError
- NotFoundError distinctError
- OutOfRangeError distinctError
- PermissionDeniedError distinctError
- ResiliencyError distinctError
- ResourceExhaustedError distinctError
- StreamClosedError distinctError
- UnauthenticatedError distinctError
- UnimplementedError distinctError
- UnKnownError distinctError
Represents error occur when operation is aborted.
Represents error scenario where the maximum retry attempts are done and still received an error.
Represents error occur when attempt to create an entity which already exists.
Represents the operation canceled(typically by the caller) error.
Represents an error when client authentication error occured.
Represents unrecoverable data loss or corruption erros.
Represents an error when expected data type is not available.
Represents operation expired before completion error.
Represents gRPC related errors.
Represents error occur when operation is rejected because the system is not in a state required for the operation's execution.
Represents internal error.
Represents client specified an invalid argument error.
Represents requested entity (e.g., file or directory) not found error.
Represents error occur when specified value is out of range.
Represents error occur when the caller does not have permission to execute the specified operation.
Represents all the resiliency-related errors.
Represents error occur when the resource is exhausted.
Represents an error when calling next when the stream has closed.
Represents error occur when the request does not have valid authentication credentials for the operation.
Represents error occur when the service is currently unavailable.
Represents error occur when operation is not implemented or not supported/enabled in this service.
Represents unknown error.(e.g. Status value received is unknown)